We recognise our responsibility to manage the environmental impacts of our activities, products and services. We have assessed our activities and identified our environmental aspects and impacts including transport, energy use and waste. All our events are built with our CSR policy in mind.
Catalyst Environmental Practice Guidelines
In order to promote good environmental practices, our guidelines with regard to the environment are:
- To identify the significant environmental impacts of our activities.
- To develop suitable objectives and operational procedures to minimise our significant environmental impacts.
- To comply with relevant legislation, regulation and other requirements relating to our significant environmental impacts.
- To prevent pollution, minimise our inputs of utilities and resources and the outputs of emissions to the atmosphere, effluents to waters/sewers and wastes to disposal facilities; endeavouring to re-use, recover or recycle materials where practicable.
- To ensure that environmental responsibilities are defined, communicated and understood at all levels within our organisation and provide appropriate training where needed.
- To ensure environmental credentials are considered in the sourcing of our suppliers.
- To communicate, co-operate and respond to the views of interested parties, including clients, agents and delegates on environmental issues.
- To strive for continual improvement in overall environmental performance.
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy Statements
- Catalyst will implement measures to ‘reduce, re-use and recycle’ both on events and in the office environment wherever possible.
- Catalyst will implement measures to run our events and office environments with a minimum impact on the environment. We recognise the need for sustainable development amongst our corporate clients and employees alike.
- Catalyst recognises the need for sustainable development within the teambuilding marketplace. Wherever possible we will implement measures to reduce the detrimental impact on our environment and create a positive impact on society.
- Catalyst recognises the impact that our business has on the environment and aims to actively research, implement and promote ways to minimise this impact.
- Catalyst recognises the need for responsible business practise or ‘sustainability’. Through continuous research our aim is to minimise the negative impact that our events and our offices have on the environment and through responsible action improve the quality of life for employees and society as a whole.